this week has gone by so fast! next week is my birthday--so crazy! i did want to throw a big shindig since it's going to be my 30th, but i don't think i want to spend the time/ energy planning all that. plus i would have to have a big party at my apartment, which is pretty small, and i would much rather have a smaller group of closer friends here at the house i am house-sitting in, which is perfect for having people over.
here's my blanks!
1. The best news I ever received was when i got accepted to YWAM, Youth With A Mission, a missions school i had applied to. i was so excited for my life to change, and it did!
2. Something I'm looking forward to is getting older. i know it sounds funny, but i can't wait to have years of wisdom and experience, to have years of marriage under my belt, and a wiser outlook on life.
3. Something I would never do is cut my hair short again. i cut my hair boyshort my first year of college. why? i do not know. bad decision when you also have braces and have gained 10 pounds. i looked like a prepubescent mexican boy! it was definitely my ugly period.
4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose beth moore. beth moore is a well known christian author who is very wise but also very relatable. i was going to choose elisabeth elliot, but i think she is too hardcore for me:)
5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be unfussy? doesn't sound as cool as i'd like, but i don't like to wear anything too put together looking or too many accessories.
6. One should always be thankful for what you have. everyday.
7. I want to live overseas! doesn't have to be forever, but at some point in my life i want to do missions.