Friday, July 1, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

this week has gone by so fast! next week is my birthday--so crazy! i did want to throw a big shindig since it's going to be my 30th, but i don't think i want to spend the time/ energy planning all that. plus i would have to have a big party at my apartment, which is pretty small, and i would much rather have a smaller group of closer friends here at the house i am house-sitting in, which is perfect for having people over. 
here's my blanks!

1.   The best news I ever received was    when i got accepted to YWAM, Youth With A Mission, a missions school i had applied to. i was so excited for my life to change, and it did!

2.  Something I'm looking forward to is    getting older. i know it sounds funny, but i can't wait to have years of wisdom and experience, to have years of marriage under my belt, and a wiser outlook on life.

3.  Something I would never do is   cut my hair short again. i cut my hair boyshort my first year of college. why? i do not know. bad decision when you also have braces and have gained 10 pounds. i looked like a prepubescent mexican boy! it was definitely my ugly period.

4.  If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose    beth moore. beth moore is a well known christian author who is very wise but also very relatable. i was going to choose elisabeth elliot, but i think she is too hardcore for me:)

5.  If I had to put a label on my style it would be    unfussy? doesn't sound as cool as i'd like, but i don't like to wear anything too put together looking or too many accessories.

6.  One should always    be thankful for what you have. everyday.

7.  I want to    live overseas! doesn't have to be forever, but at some point in my life i want to do missions.

1 comment:

  1. your comment about your "ugly phase" was hilarious. i haven't filled in my blanks yet. sigh. happy birthday and have a good 4th!
    so far, my 30s have definitely been my favorite. getting older is actually pretty nice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...