Sunday, October 9, 2011

Music To My Ears: Ryan Adams


so ryan adams is pretty much one of my favorite artists of all time. i can pick up and listen to his music at any time, which isn't the case most of the time. i often find myself really enjoying an artist for a certain period of time, but then i find myself moving on to the next thing. not the case with mr. adams.


i have been wondering when he was going to come out with his next album, and it is finally here! i took a listen to some of it online, but i think it is going to take a while to fully digest it. it sounds a little more hopeful and positive than most of his stuff in the past, which i would normally like, but i am used to the angsty, heart-wrenching ryan adams i have known for so long. we'll see...

if you would like to listen to this album, in its entirety, just visit this site on NPR, and let me know what you think!

hearts,
sofia



1 comment:

  1. sigh...I LOVE Ryan Adams...I will have to chek this out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...