Friday, December 16, 2011

My Christmas Wishlist

if you can believe it, there's really not anything i super want for Christmas this year. i already feel like I have everything I need. but...if I had to pick, I think these would be on the list:)






1. young frank, collar hammered brass choker
I'm pretty sure I would wear this every day.
2. thrush, moss circle scarf
i think i would opt for a different color, but this baby would keep me nice and warm.
3. audiowood, chipmunk turntable
why not add another record player to our collection?
4. sugar rose, tinted lip treatment
i wear this stuff like it's going out of style!
5. ikea, docksta dining room table
now that I think about it, I wouldn't mind having this table:)
6. chanel, peridot nail polish 
love this color!

what do you want for Christmas this year?

2 comments:

  1. Those all look like great goodies, I bet you could get a stocking with a few of those in there...well maybe not the table.. :) -Lo

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! I love the first two! I hope you get them all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...