Monday, March 19, 2012

TIME FOR REST

 you know those vacations where you come back exhausted? well, i feel like i just had one of those. except i didn't actually go anywhere.

this past week my mom and my ten-year old niece came to stay with lucas and i during their spring break. it was such a blessing seeing them and being able to spend time together. but let me tell you, it really did a number on me.

most of our days were jam packed, and between that and work, i was soooo tired. i am taking the next few days to catch up on laundry, check things off my to-do list, and get some rest!



1 comment:

  1. I hope you catch up on some rest and get back into the swing of things soon. I am glad you had a fun week with them visiting though :]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...