Saturday, April 7, 2012

THRIFTING ADVENTURES

i do not go thrifting nearly as often as i would like these days. but i know that every time we go home to visit my parents we are most likely going to visit some good ol' thrift stores. why? because my mom has a thrifting habit nearly as compulsive as mine. runs in the family i guess:)

 i was pretty happy with what i came away with this trip. i picked up a vintage percalator, which i had been wanting ever since my friend lydia made us all cider with hers. we don't have a coffee maker, so this baby's gonna be perfect when i need to make more coffee than my little french press can handle.




















i found the cutest summery sweater and straw hat (you can never have too many straw hats). and i managed to add another sheer shirt to my collection, i have been loving anything sheer lately. oh, and this multi-colored braided belt is pretty awesome too. the best part of these finds is that everything cost less than four dollars! yes, four dollars! i need to go thrifting more often.

what are your latest thrifting finds?




4 comments:

  1. I need to go thrifting soon. I've been so busy I haven't been able to go! I love the hat you found and that percolator is really cool too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thrifting is one of my favorite things, but it's so hard to make time for it.

      Delete
  2. Love, love thrifting. I picked up some awesome wall antlers last flea market cull. But I'm due another trip 'round the shops soonish! Beautiful find, love that percolator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been looking for antlers everywhere! There's so many DIY's you can do with them.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...