Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pretty. Funny. Just Plain Awesome

pretty.

i wish i could tie my hair in a bow like this.

how pretty is this mirror? and the wallpaper ain't bad either!
i can't get enough of pictures of bikes! :)

funny.

ha!

am i the only one whose pet peeve is grammar and spelling?


this makes me smile:)

 just plain awesome.

this should say 'happy birthday sofia!
makes me proud to be a sofia.
this skirt is so cool!

ps--don't be a victim. this is what happens when you take a nap with lipstick on:)

ha! hope you guys have an amazing weekend,
hearts!

sofia

3 comments:

  1. that hair bow is adorable!
    and my freshman year dorm is in the picture of the bike in the snow! so funny!
    i love these pretty funny awesome posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cool, full of amazing inspirations and pretty things. I'm totally in love :)

    PS. haha, I'm sorry for my grammar - I'm still learning English :x :D

    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...