Friday, August 19, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

i know my birthday was like a month ago, but it's still summer, so i am still celebrating my birthday season--ha! this is for all of you summer babies out there! (and if you are not a summer baby it is for you too:) 

 
 
 
1.   My most favorite birthday was    my 7th birthday. i went to sea world and disneyworld! i mean can you really beat that? did i mention that i also got to go swimming with the dolphins as well as be serenaded by seals!?!

2.  My worst birthday was     i think my 26th? the guy i was dating was pretty much a jerk, and at the last minute he opted out of going dancing that night with me and my friends. needless to say i was pretty sad--the relationship was already going downhill and that was just one more thing that added to our eventual breakup. (praise God!)

3.  My favorite birthday memory is    again, the 7th birthday in florida. i remember going to my uncle joe's restaurant and there was a harpist there who played me happy birthday--it was dreamy:)

4.  The best birthday present I've ever received was     the bike my husband gave me last year:) he bought it at a garage sale and spent timeless hours fixing it up for me. it was supposed to be a surprise, but i kinda had a feeling what he was doing:)

5.  The  best birthday present I've ever given was    i have no idea! i really need to step up my game!

6.  Birthdays are     awesome! and pretty much an excuse for me to get to do anything i want one day (or more) out of the year:)

7.  My favorite age so far has been    30. i am more happy now than i have ever been. i am hoping my favorite age next year will be 31:)


i would love to hear about your favorite birthday memories. please share!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...