Friday, September 16, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

hello friends! how has your week been? this week has been very relaxing for me. i've had off tuesday, wednesday, and thursday! mostly i've been doing really exciting stuff like cleaning the house and getting my car aligned:) in recent news, i've lost yet another piece of technology-- the first being my internet, the second being my laptop, and most recently my iphone. i dropped it in the pool, and even though i immediately placed it in a tupperware container full of rice, it has gone to be with the 'big apple' in the sky.

i can't help but wonder though, is this a sign? is God telling me stop being so consumed by my online guilty pleasures? who knows. i am pretty bummed that i won't be able to watch all of my shows on hulu. the nerd in me has really been looking forward to the new fall programming and getting to watch parks and recreation and parenthood again. am i the only one?



but back to the business at hand...i haven't done one of these in a while. it was pretty fun thinking of all my blanks. sometimes i like to quiz lucas to see if he knows what my answers will be:) if you would like to take part in the fun, just go to the little things we do and follow her instructions!


1.   One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is    coffee. i feel like that is so predictable, but it's true. coffee is like my little safe haven, my little treat that is always accessible.



2.  Gossip    makes me feel awkward.    i hate having to awkwardly change the subject when someone is badmouthing someone else, especially someone i know and like!

3.  I can't    function    without    some food in my belly. i am also not the most cheerful either:)

4.  chips and salsa    is my favorite snack.    although what i snack on usually changes from week to week.

5.  Lately I've been   having a hard time reading my bible. but i kinda feel like i always have a had time reading it:) ah me!



6.  If at first you don't succeed    don't be like me and get discouraged and want to move on to the next project!.

7.  Fall is    usually not my favorite time of year, but this year i am so looking forward to it!


1 comment:

  1. I definitely couldn't give up coffee either! I am so pumped for parks and rec! yay! :) -Lo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...