1. The most selfless thing I've ever done was get married. not the act itself, but marriage in general. i have never put myself second in the same way i have with my husband. i am not that great at it, but i love when it happens b/c it is truly an act greater than myself.
2. When it comes to working out a sense of dread begins to come over me. the only exercise i like is the kind you get when you don't know you're doing it, like hiking or dancing. it is and probably will always be my goal to work out more.
3. A woman should always realize she is loved and beautiful just the way she is:)
4. I wish I could make beautiful music. to be able to sing, write, or play an instrument beautiful is such a gift/ blessing.
5. A best friend is a breath of fresh air and sense of relief:)
6. I can't get enough of mad men. i am late getting in on it, but i am addicted. but why does don draper have to be such a jerk?!
7. This weekend I am hopefully going to the dallas arboretum where there are pumpkin displays galore and i will be able to glory in all things fall!
hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!