Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Christmas day is finally here! i can't believe it. we are spending Christmas eve with my family in wichita falls, then driving back to lewisville on christmas day to have lunch with lucas's family. this is our second Christmas together. oh my how time flies! i heard this song on the radio, and, even though holy night is and always will be my favorite, this song by 'the good lovelies' is pretty awesome too:)



But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.
Luke 2: 10-11

happy birthday Jesus! and merry Christmas to you all!



1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you! I also love their voices in that video! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...