Monday, December 26, 2011

Sponsor Time

i hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! i was blessed to be around lots of family and eat lots of delicious food. my favorite present was given to me by my amazing husband--a 'forever lazy!' it's basically a step up from a snuggie, which i also own, and pretty much the most awesome thing ever. it even has a zipper in the back so you don't have to take it off to use the restroom--ha! although i know some of you might disagree with me, whoever invented it is pretty much a genius:)

now on to more serious business...if you are looking to advertise your blog or shop in january, i would love to swap buttons with you! and if you are interested in doing a giveaway or guest post, i would double love it. leave me a message or comment if you're interested:) lufia2010@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...