Monday, July 16, 2012

I LOVE COLOR: YELLOW FEVER

i'm not usually a huge yellow person, but i love the bright neons and yellows in these photos.


1//classic silhouette with a twist.

2//i would love to add a pop of color to my kitchen with some sunny flowers, or rock a flower crown a la keiko lynn.

3//summer is the perfect time to experiment with colorful makeup.

4//it doesn't get any better than these neon gladiators.

5//yellow is the perfect color in this otherwise simple room.

6//proof that you can look superchic in any color.

7//beautiful.

8//this is what my future kid will wear.

9//lemon with a hint of lime.

10//i wish i could get away with wearing these yellow tights. the black and white oxfords are the perfect touch.

11//summer outfit done.

12//i need to wear more scarves.




1 comment:

  1. I used to hate yellow, and now I'm not crazy about it, but is definitely a color to enjoy :)

    See you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...