Monday, January 16, 2012

WHAT I WORE: COMFY COZY

i was barely able to squeeze a few good photos out of this photo sesh. every picture came out looking way too bright or way too dark. i just got a little automatic clicker for my camera, so i will be experimenting with that soon. hopefully it will make outfit posts and shooting for my store a whole lot easier.
this is what i wore on another trip to the coffee shop, what's new:) i think the baristas are the only ones who ever see me dressed up. i am very grateful to have racked up quite a few starbucks cards, so now I don't have to worry about budgeting in my americanos so much. by the way, does anyone out there get a headache from drinking coffee? i have what i guess you would consider the opposite of caffeine headaches, and now i am strictly decaf:(

shirt: F21
sweater: thrifted
skirt: the lovely hunter vintage
tights: target
shoes: UO

2 comments:

  1. The collar peeking out from that cozy sweater is so cute! Fun print on your skirt too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shamoly! How have I not found this blog before? Your whole blog is just adorable! Love your outfits, lady!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...